⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12/9/2014 - Tuesday - Houma to Morgan City

This was kind of a short run so we headed out at 9:00 AM.  It was a beautiful day!  The sun was out and the temperature was around 70 degrees.  Saw big birds...not sure if they were eagles or osprey, but I saw a lot of them up in the trees.  We made it to Morgan City around 2:00 PM and were able to dock in our same spot as before.  Not much boat traffic until I decided to take my shower (soap all over me) when the wakes hit...thank goodness I have good balance otherwise I would have been thrown out of the shower with soap and water all over the place.  We decided to stay in and have pizza delivered to the boat.  Tomorrow will be an early start to Intracoastal City, LA.

Teak at home on the boat!

Catamaran "Blue" that was docked at Houma with us.

Bye bye Houma!

"Blue" at the bridge waiting for an opening.








Welcome to Morgan City!


2 comments:

  1. Those are definitely eagles. We saw 20 the day we cruised through there in October. It was amazing.
    http://sscruisingadventure.blogspot.com/2014/10/oct-27-morgan-city-la.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, Thanks for letting me know they were eagles. You have great pictures and I enjoyed reading your blog.

      Delete