⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

Friday, May 22, 2015

5-21-2015 - Thursday - Port Arthur

After my morning coffee, I decided to start washing off the docks where the other Spring Fling Docking Committee boats were to be docked.  They were expected to come in sometime after lunch.  As I was almost finished, Steve Lee came down and told me that the pressure washer people were here so I could stop.  I did the best I could with just a water hose, but pressure washing would really take it all off.



The sky's not looking too good and we have boats coming in.




A couple of boats were able to get in and docked before the wind picked up.  Others had to circle around until it died down enough so we could get them into their slips.

Throughout the afternoon we had a lot of other boats coming in that we did not expect.  With all these boats that decided to come early it was going to make our day tomorrow that much easier!  

I am so glad we came in yesterday and not today with this wind.  I do not like rocking and rolling!



At 4:00 PM, Spring Fling had an outstanding VIP party.  It's so nice that TMCA has people to carry on the Spring Fling event.  This is the fifth year and going strong!  Good job to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment