⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

Friday, September 19, 2014

9/18/2014 - Thursday - Houma Play Day

We are traveling with morning people!  I got up around 7:30, made the coffee, put my clothes on and took the dog out.  Ron was already looking for people to go to breakfast with, Al was cleaning his boat, Kay was doing laundry in her quaint little washing machine, Susan was reading on her back deck and my husband was still sound asleep.








Josh finally got up around 9:00 and I decided to cook some bacon.  After some more coffee and some bacon I decided to start cleaning the outside of the boat (we have to look a little presentable like the others).  Josh ordered some parts to be delivered to us in New Orleans and then started working in the engine room.  Our engine temperature gauge is acting up.  Bacon smells so good!  Every time I would come back into the boat it had a bacon aroma







Out to eat at Cristiano's


Oyster Gerdes (Chargrilled) - they are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment