⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

Monday, April 4, 2016

April 3, 2016 Mermentau River to Delcambre

Another great day on the water!  Chilly in the morning but warmed up into the high 70's by the time we arrived in Delcambre.  Today we saw a gator, a snake, lots of birds and a coyote.  I can't believe I got a picture of the coyote!  I had to do a double take and as I was getting my camera ready the coyote started running with us. 

Good morning, anchors up!

Heading on out!

 




Look out for that log!




I got it! I got it!  Check out the coyote!!!!!!




Leland-Bowman Lock



 Shell Morgan Landing, alternative stopping spot.

Heading up to Delcambre


Welcome to Delcambre!  Wendell and T-Boy helped us dock and gave us a welcome party!
 




Pot luck dinner on the dock




No comments:

Post a Comment